- 08/02/2019: Representations/Proposals relating to the Government decision on the departmental
recommendations of the fifth Meghalaya Pay Commission.
- 07/02/2019: Notification No.F(PR)-1/2018/65 dated 4th October, 2018.
- 06/09/2018: Economy Measures 2018-19.
- 13/07/2018: Winter Allowance F(PR)
- 12/06/2018: Notification PER.36-2011-121-G
- 29/05/2018: Office Memorandum [No. F(PR)-53/2017/20]
- 28/03/2018: Grant of Dearness Relief to the All India Service Pensioners/Family Pensioners from 1.1.2018.
- 14/03/2018: Abhishek Bhagotia, IAS(RR 2007) Secretary to the Government of Meghalaya, Finance Department is nominated as the Nodal Officer to attend to all matters and queries of the Fifteenth Finance Commission.
- 12/03/2018: Procedure for fixation of pay in the 2017 Revised Pay Structure - Checking and approval of Initial Pay Statements.
- 01/03/2018: Meghalaya Services (Revision of Pay) Rules, 2018
- 13/02/2018: Resolution on recommendations of the 5MPC, O.M. on implementation of recommendations of the 5MPC, Memorandum on Gradation of Employees; House Rent Allowance; Hill Compensatory Allowance; Medical Allowance; Revision of Pension; Winter Allowance; MACPS; etc..
- 12/01/2018: Notification regarding Information on State & Local Bodies Finances.
- 20/12/2017: Notification regarding Temporary Withdrawal of the Meghalaya Delegation of Financial Powers Rules 2006.
- 07/12/2017: Implementation of Government's decision on the recommendations of the Fifth Meghalaya Pay Commission - Revision of pension of pre - 1.1.2017 pensioners/family pension holders, etc.
- 09/10/2017: Notification regarding taking over charge as Secretary Finance to the Govt. of Meghalaya, Finance Department by Shri. Abhishek Bhagotia, IAS.
- 29/08/2017: Notification regarding taking over charge as Secretary to the Govt. of Meghalaya, Finance Department by Shri P.K. Agrahari, IFS.
- 23/08/2017: Request for Expression of Interest (EOIs) from Training Service Providers.
- 21/06/2017: Grant of Dearness Relief to the All India Service Pensioners/Family Pensioners from 01.01.2017
- 16/02/2017: Restriction of expenditure under Non-Plan during 2016-2017
- 15/02/2017: D.A. effective 1st July, 2016
- Pension- Frequently Asked Questions:
- 14/02/2017: Office Memorandum:Dearness Allowance w.e.f 1.7.2016
- 19/01/2017: Check on Fraudulent drawal of Travelling Allowance (TA)
- 15/01/2017: NO.FIN(B)76/2016/Pt-II/3- The Governor of Meghalaya is pleased to constitute the Commitee on Merger of Plan and Non Plan Classification in the state Budget.
- 10/01/2017: Grant of Dearness Relief to Pensioner who are in receipt of provisional pension-Revised rate effective from 1.7.2016 on implementation of decision taken on recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission.
- 12/09/2016: No.FEG.37/2016/67-The Governor of meghalaya is please to constitute the District Programme Implementation Unit for implemantation of Public Financial Management System in all Districts of the State with the following members
- 12/09/2016: No.FEG.37/2016/65-The Governor of Meghalaya is please to constitute the State Advisory Group to oversee the Implementation of Public Financial Management System in the State with the following members.
- 05/09/2016: The Governor of Meghalaya is pleased to order that the following amendment shall be made to the Pay Schedule appended to the Meghalaya Service(ROP) Rules,2009, and published vide Finance Department 's Notification No.F(PR)-67/2009/37.
- 09/08/2016: Office Memorandum regarding the Payment of Medical Allowances to re-employed pensioner,employed family pension holders.
- 28/06/2016: Economy Cut from Budget Estimates 2016-2017.
- 09/06/2016: Economy measures in respect of Administrative Plan and Non-Plan _ expenditure during 2016-2017