Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS)
The Meghalaya Integrated Financial Management System URL: is an ICT based fiscal and financial management information system that provides financial information to the State government in general and Finance department in particular to monitor the receipt and expenditure incurred by various departments and to manage and report their financial activities. With the implementation of the Online Treasury Computerisation (TreasuryNET), the financial transactions (receipt & expenditure) from various treasuries and sub-treasuries in the state can be integrated and published in this portal.
The IFMS is designed to address and to act as a Financial Information, Administration and Management of the State Government.
- The portal depicts the up-to date Compiled Payment & Receipt Data from all district treasuries and sub-treasuries in the state.
- Finance Department and HODs can get the DDO-wise expenditure details of various grants up to voucher level.
- Finance Department and Tax Revenue Department can reconcile the receipt figure with the figure from the treasuries.
- Users can get the detail information of daily revenue receipt of various revenue earning departments like Taxation, Excise, Minerals etc.
- Details of the expenditure incurred by the Remittance Department like PWD, PHED, Soil Conservation, Forest etc. is available at a glance.
- Exception Reports are provided for decision makers.